I tasted a bunch of different frozen pizzas for BuzzFeed in an…
I tasted a bunch of different frozen pizzas for BuzzFeed in an effort to answer one of the most common questions I get on pizza tours: WHAT’S THE BEST FROZEN PIZZA ON THE MARKET?
Of course videos like this are made to be funny, but I want to clarify some technical questions that might pop into some of the more inquisitive pizza minds:
1. We baked each pizza according to the instructions on the box, so if a pie looks funky you can blame the pizza company.
2. This does not represent every brand on the market, so don’t freak out because we didn’t try Tombstone or Freschetta or whatever your favorite frozen pizza may be. BuzzFeed brought 8 pies but one was microwave only (we only had an oven) and one got cut for time (Amy’s Organic, which I usually like but did not on this tasting).
3. I grew up eating Ellio’s so I enjoyed it during this taste test even though I would never go out of my way to eat it.
4. I gave each pizza a rating out of 5 stars but none made it over 3.5 so they didn’t include them in the edit.
5. Obviously frozen pizza should be judged on a different scale than fresh pies but since some these companies claim they deliver quality comparable to pizzeria products we really should hold them accountable.
Source:: Scott Pizza Tours